Location: Frankfurt am Main
Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of Software Engineering, Digital Marketing, Design, Communications, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Responsibility and continuous improvement of automated build, test & deployment pipeline
- Configuration and seamless integration of tools such as Jira, Gitlab / Github, Sonarcube, Docker, Kubernetes
- Responsibility for the development and expansion of automated integration and system tests
- Adoption of the central interface function between administration and software development
- Fixing performance and availability issues (3rd level support)
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Successfully completed computer science studies or a comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience in DevOps Engineering, preferably in the Java environment
- Extensive experience with Git, Docker and Kubernetes as well as build tools like Gradle, Maven
- Experience with Linux (Ubuntu) and shell scripting
- Ideally, hands-on experience with complex (hybrid) cloud infrastructures (MS Azure)
- Independence and willingness to make decisions combined with a high level of customer orientation and a pronounced quality awareness
- Teamplayer and “hands-on” mentality who enjoys working with agile teams, and is a specialist with a generalist attitude
- Enjoying work in medium-sized companies with start-up character
- Good German and English skills (spoken and written)
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Working at a leading company in the travel industry
- A mid-sized characterized corporate culture with diverse development opportunities where you can actually make a difference
- Versatile and exciting tasks with a high level of creativity
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive social benefits such as additional health insurance, free company parking and attractive travel advantages
- An open and harmonious working atmosphere
Do you want to be part of the success story of our portfolio company?
We are looking forward to your online application with cover letter, salary expectations and your next possible entry date.