Project A is an operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of IT, Marketing & Brand Building, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Catawiki, WorldRemit, Tictail, Kry, nu3, Wonderbly and ZenMate.
We are looking for:A new team member for our A-team.
- Leading and developing our team of Business Intelligence experts and supervising our projects in terms of content and organization
- Managing the collaboration with our portfolio companies as well as internal and external representation of the Project A BI team
- Developing concepts for our tracking setup for both app and web that you define in collaboration with our product team
- Responsibility for further development of our DWH und BI solutions as well as our reporting to be increasingly utilized throughout our portfolio companies
- Implementation of predictive models of user behavior and utilization of machine learning for data-driven applications
- Identifying new trends and opportunities and help us to shape and implement our BI vision
- You have successfully completed your studies with a degree in economics, natural or computer sciences
- You have relevant experience in the field of business intelligence that will move us to the next level in the areas of data science, data driven marketing or BI product management
- You already gained proven experience in leading and developing a team of Business Intelligence experts
- You have hands-on experience in working with SQL and large databases, performing statistical analyses as well as dealing with common tracking solutions such as Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, or others
- You know how to build reports and dashboards and visualize data with tools like Excel, Tableau and others
- You are a self-starter and you get things done
- You speak English fluently and German is a plus
- You will become part of a highly professional and motivated team
- You gain the unique opportunity to experience and shape the development of a recently founded company by bringing in your own ideas
- Thanks to a high level of freedom you can quickly develop further
- You work at a modern, excellently equipped workplace in the heart of Berlin
- You profit from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
We are looking forward to your online application.