Location: Near Frankfurt am Main
Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of Software Engineering, Digital Marketing, Design, Communications, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Sales-oriented online marketing, success monitoring of current campaigns and online marketing measures
- Continuous analysis and improvement of the website of our portfolio company and the Internet booking engine
- Creating and optimizing content and cooperation with online marketing teams (SEA, SEO, Display etc.)
- Creating online sales analytics and KPI reviews
- Coordinating on-site trading as well as the booking funnel / UX (CR measures) including corresponding further development for our portfolio company
- Creating landing pages
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Successfully completed a degree in marketing, e-commerce, business administration with a focus on e-commerce or a similar qualification
- Relevant experience in e-commerce
- Great with numbers, especially regarding the tourism market
- Good to very good knowledge of Excel
- A sense of responsibility, negotiating skills and communication skills will complete your profile
- Secure spoken and written German and English knowledge
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Working at a leading company in the travel industry
- A mid-sized characterized corporate culture with diverse development opportunities where you can actually make a difference
- Versatile and exciting tasks with a high level of creativity
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive social benefits such as additional health insurance, free company parking and attractive travel advantages
- An open and harmonious working atmosphere
Do you want to be part of the success story of our portfolio company?
We are looking forward to your online application with cover letter, salary expectations and your next possible entry date.