Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of Software Engineering, Digital Marketing, Design, Communications, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Supporting the management and the whole team in operational and strategic areas, including human resources, accounting/finance and office management
- Assistance of the management in recruiting, human resources and preparation of monthly payroll accounting
- Responsibility for key activities in accounting/accounting, in close coordination with management
- Preparation of monthly KPI reports for investors and preparation of board meetings
- Preparation of contracts for new hires and new customers
- Coordination of office management as well as service providers and subcontractors
- Active communication and cooperation with all teams
Which traits contribute to your success?
- A lot of initiative and enjoyment of challenges
- The energy needed to achieve growth targets
- The ability to keep a cool head even under time pressure
- Quick comprehension and the will to become acquainted with new and complex tasks
- Efficient prioritization and structuring of tasks
- Ideally already work experience as management assistant, in Office Management, Human Resources or Finance
- Joy in different areas of responsibility and the motivation to take on a lot of personal responsibility
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in German and English
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Exciting and varied challenges in a fast-moving atmosphere
- Deep insight into the world of mergers & acquisitions
- High degree of responsibility
- An experienced management team that values your personal development
- Short and direct communication channels and flat hierarchies
- The best atmosphere in Berlin-Mitte
- Comprehensive benefits, including free dinner opportunities, reimbursements for a gym of your choice and many other benefits
Do you want to be part of the success story of our portfolio company?
We are looking forward to your online application.