Project A is an operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of IT, Marketing & Brand Building, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Catawiki, WorldRemit, Tictail, Contorion, nu3, Lostmy.name and ZenMate.
We are looking for:A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
- Support of the sales team and managing directors of our portfolio companies
- Internal office organization (e.g., inbox, outbox, and document storage)
- Travel planning and appointment scheduling
- Communication and correspondence with customers and business partners
- Support in recruitment and employee support
- You have completed your apprenticeship
- You are easily familiar with the most common office applications
- You persuade with excellent organizational skills
- You feel comfortable in a dynamic environment and keep an overview even in turbulent situations
- You have an open, self-confident personality and a service-oriented approach
- You communicate fluently in German and English
- You will become part of a highly professional and motivated team
- You gain the unique opportunity to experience and shape the development of a recently founded company by bringing in your own ideas
- You will work independently, have all freedom you need and are thus able to personally grow and develop yourself on a constant basis
- You work at a modern, excellently equipped workplace in the heart of Berlin
- You profit from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
We are looking forward to your online application.