Executive Assistant (m/f) – Berlin
Project A is a Berlin-based early-stage investor and operational VC in the digital technology space. With financial support and operational expertise, Project A helps startups to build up competences in key areas such as IT/Product, Performance Marketing, Business Intelligence and Organization Building, and thus contributes to their sustainable success. Project A has supported entrepreneurs in building companies such Catawiki, Contorion, Eyeota, Lostmy.name, Nu3, Spryker, Tictail, WorldRemit, and ZenMate. More about Project A Ventures on project-a.com and on our blog insights.project-a.com.
- Support of the sales team and managing directors of our portfolio companies
- Internal office organization (e.g., inbox, outbox, and document storage)
- Travel planning and appointment scheduling
- Communication and correspondence with customers and business partners
- Support in recruitment and employee support
- You have completed your apprenticeship
- You are easily familiar with the most common office applications
- You persuade with excellent organizational skills
- You feel comfortable in a dynamic environment and keep an overview even in turbulent situations
- You have an open, self-confident personality and a service-oriented approach
- You communicate fluently in German and English
- You will become part of a highly professional and motivated team
- You gain the unique opportunity to experience and shape the development of a recently founded company by bringing in your own ideas
- You can grow ideally due to a high level of planning freedom
- You work at a modern, excellently equipped workplace in the heart of Berlin
- You profit from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.