Project A is an operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of IT, Marketing & Brand Building, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Catawiki, WorldRemit, Tictail, Kry, nu3, Wonderbly and ZenMate.
We are looking for:A new team member for our A-team.
- Professional and disciplinary management of our own A-team as well as the teams of our start-ups and private equity holdings (professional management)
- Establishment and expansion of partner programs for our international investments
- Strategic development and continuous optimization of all affiliate and co-operation activities
- Initiation and development of sustainable co-operation at national and international level
- Preparation of product data feeds and control of product listings on marketplaces, price comparators, etc.
- Identification of new affiliate and cooperation partners
- You have several years of relevant professional experience in the management of affiliate programs and networks and are experienced in team leadership
- You have a solid understanding of Internet and tracking technologies (feeds, cookie / session, HTML)
- You have very good analytical skills and are safe in dealing with MS Excel
- You are self-confident, have strong communication skills and assertiveness
- You work result-driven and autonomously, have a high motivation to perform and the willingness to continuously develop yourself and your team
- You communicate fluently in English and German
- An extremely exciting job awaits you within a unique venture capital fund
- You will encounter continuous transparency with flat hierarchies where each individual is highly valued
- You will get access to cutting-edge technology development in a challenging environment
- You will be remunerated competitively and have an individual development budget at your disposal
- Your working hours are very flexible, including one home office day a month
- Your office is in the heart of Berlin with everything you need (tables, seating balls, comfortable sofa corners and the best coffee in Berlin)
- You will have a blast at our regular table tennis and playstation matches, brown bag lunches, fireside chats and much more
We are looking forward to your online application.