Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network, and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of Software Engineering, Digital Marketing, Design, Communications, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Catawiki, WorldRemit, Tictail, Spryker, Uberall, KRY, and Wonderbly.
We are looking for:A new team member for our A-team.
What will keep you challenged?
- Professional and disciplinary management of our own A-team as well as the teams of our start-ups and private equity holdings (professional management)
- Establishment and expansion of partner programs for our international investments
- Strategic development and continuous optimization of all affiliate and co-operation activities
- Initiation and development of sustainable co-operation at national and international level
- Preparation of product data feeds and control of product listings on marketplaces, price comparators, etc.
- Identification of new affiliate and cooperation partners
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Several years of relevant professional experience in the management of affiliate programs and networks and experience in team leadership
- A solid understanding of Internet and tracking technologies (feeds, cookie/session, HTML)
- Very good analytical skills and feeling safe in dealing with MS Excel
- Self-confident, strong communication skills and assertiveness
- Work result-driven and autonomously, a high motivation to perform and the willingness to continuously develop yourself and your team
- Fluency in English and German
What to expect working with us:
- An extremely exciting job awaits you within a unique venture capital fund
- Encountering continuous transparency with flat hierarchies where each individual is highly valued
- Getting access to cutting-edge technology development in a challenging environment
- Being remunerated competitively and have an individual development budget at your disposal
- Working hours are very flexible, including one home office day a month
- An office in the heart of Berlin with everything you need (tables, seating balls, comfortable sofa corners and the best coffee in Berlin)
- Having a blast at our regular table tennis and PlayStation matches, brown bag lunches, fireside chats and many more
We are looking forward to your online application.