Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network, and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of Software Engineering, Digital Marketing, Design, Communications, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Catawiki, WorldRemit, Tictail, Spryker, nu3, KRY, and Wonderbly.
We are looking for:A new team member for our A-team.
- Professional and disciplinary management of our own A-team as well as the teams of our start-ups and private equity holdings (professional management)
- Establishment and expansion of partner programs for our international investments
- Strategic development and continuous optimization of all affiliate and co-operation activities
- Initiation and development of sustainable co-operation at national and international level
- Preparation of product data feeds and control of product listings on marketplaces, price comparators, etc.
- Identification of new affiliate and cooperation partners
- You have several years of relevant professional experience in the management of affiliate programs and networks and are experienced in team leadership
- You have a solid understanding of Internet and tracking technologies (feeds, cookie / session, HTML)
- You have very good analytical skills and are safe in dealing with MS Excel
- You are self-confident, have strong communication skills and assertiveness
- You work result-driven and autonomously, have a high motivation to perform and the willingness to continuously develop yourself and your team
- You communicate fluently in English and German
- An extremely exciting job awaits you within a unique venture capital fund
- You will encounter continuous transparency with flat hierarchies where each individual is highly valued
- You will get access to cutting-edge technology development in a challenging environment
- You will be remunerated competitively and have an individual development budget at your disposal
- Your working hours are very flexible, including one home office day a month
- Your office is in the heart of Berlin with everything you need (tables, seating balls, comfortable sofa corners and the best coffee in Berlin)
- You will have a blast at our regular table tennis and playstation matches, brown bag lunches, fireside chats and much more
We are looking forward to your online application.