Head of Conversion (m/f) – Berlin
Project A is a Berlin-based early-stage investor and operational VC in the digital technology space. With financial support and operational expertise, Project A helps startups to build up competences in key areas such as IT/Product, Performance Marketing, Business Intelligence and Organization Building, and thus contributes to their sustainable success. Project A has supported entrepreneurs in building companies such Catawiki, Contorion, Eyeota, Lostmy.name, Nu3, Spryker, Tictail, WorldRemit, and ZenMate. More about Project A Ventures on project-a.com and on our blog insights.project-a.com.
- Responsibility for online presence as well as for many other products of our portfolio company
- Leading of Conversion Team in close collaboration with the Channel Managers
- Collection of customer feedback and conduction of qualitative and quantitative user surveys
- Creation of Mock-Ups and User Flows with tools like Balsamiq
- Responsibility of converting website visitors into customers
- Constant analysis of user data in order to increase the conversion rate
- Conception, implementation and further development of website, landing pages and all relevant CRM-Actions
- You have already gained some experience as a Head of
- You are data driven, you ask the crucial questions and you derive the right steps of your analysis
- You focus on details but at the same time you always keep track of what is relevant
- You enjoy working in a team, you are highly motivated and you like taking the initiative
- You have already worked in Product Management or CRM
- Ideally you can look back to some years of working in Conversion Optimization
- You are fluent in English and German
- You will become part of a highly professional and motivated team
- You have the unique opportunity to experience and shape the development of a recently founded company by bringing in your own ideas
- You can grow ideally due to a high level of freedom to act
- You will work at a modern, well equipped office in the heart of Berlin
- You benefit from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
Would you like to participate in our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.