Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of Software Engineering, Digital Marketing, Design, Communications, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our e-commerce portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Be responsible for the international roll-out of products in new markets, from the selection of new countries to final sales
- Lead a team of country managers, including smooth communication within the project team and with all relevant stakeholders
- Prepare market entries across all areas
- Report directly to management
- Take over risk management in the course of the project and steer the implementation of suitable countermeasures
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Successfully completed studies in economics or a similar qualification
- Relevant professional experience in the e-commerce environment (ideally in consulting)
- Profound professional experience in management of international projects and/or roll-outs into new markets
- Proven leadership experience, ideally experience in leading a team of country managers
- Performance, goal, and results driven
- Proactive team player with excellent communication skills
- Fluency in German and English, and ideally other languages
What to expect working with us:
- Becoming part of a large family with flat hierarchies and high design freedom
- Experiencing regular company and team events
- Working in a modern, light-flooded office directly close to Treptower Park
- Utilizing various possibilities for professional and personal development
- Benefiting from company benefits, such as company pension schemes, as well as other employee offers, partner programs, and employee discounts
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.