Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of Software Engineering, Digital Marketing, Design, Communications, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Being the first person to pick up the phone and pitch our venture’s product to the patient
- Building trust and helping patients feel comfortable to book treatment services with our venture
- Provide patients with excellent customer service over the phone when pitching treatment services
- Tracking and managing your own daily business metrics
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Already gained your first professional experience in sales
- Excellent communication skills, you love talking to people and on the phone and know how to express yourself perfectly
- Being highly motivated, structured, and performance driven, you don’t give up until you reach your goal
- Being reliable and ability to take personal responsibility for your work
- Willingness to work evenings and weekends (depending on your shift schedule)
- Fluent in German and English, any additional foreign languages are a plus
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Becoming a part of the emerging industry of innovative digital medicine
- Have fun at work with many team lunches, drinks, movie nights, board games and more
- An inspiring international working environment with English as the corporate language
- Receiving regular training and career development opportunities right down to management level
- An encouraging office environment that is built off of communication with the goal to inspire you
Do you want to be part of the success story of our portfolio company?
We are looking forward to your online application.