Project A is a Berlin-based early-stage investor and operational VC in the digital technology space. With financial support and operational expertise, Project A helps startups to build up competences in key areas such as IT/Product, Performance Marketing, Business Intelligence and Organization Building, and thus contributes to their sustainable success. Project A supports entrepreneurs in building companies such as Catawiki, Contorion, Eyeota, Lostmy.name, Nu3, Spryker, Tictail, WorldRemit, and ZenMate.
We are looking for:A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
- Conception of new processes and improvement of existing processes
- Support of negotiations with clients and partners
- Collection and analysis of KPIs with the goal to derive recommendations for action
- Close collaboration with the Sales, Operations, BI and IT team
- Tracking of the performance and responsibility of project documentation
- You are a student of economics or enrolled within a related and/or technical field and your results are well above average
- You have already successfully completed two or more internships in similar enviroments
- You have very strong analytical, organizational and communicational skills
- You are decisive, creative, pragmatic and used to work independently in dynamic envrioments
- You show high levels of self-confidence, flexibility and your own initiative while contributing to the team’s success
- You are fluent in German and English
- You will join a highly professional and motivated team
- You will have the unique opportunity to witness the launch of a newly established company and you can contribute your own ideas to its development
- You will benefit from the greatest possible creative freedom to develop your skills further
- You will enjoy a state-of-the-art, top-equipped workplace in the center of Berlin
- You will benefit from a communicative, stimulating and inspiring environment
We are looking forward to your online application.