Project A is an operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of IT, Marketing & Brand Building, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Catawiki, WorldRemit, Tictail, Contorion, nu3, Lostmy.name and ZenMate.
We are looking for:A new team member for our A-team or one of your portfolio companies.
- Professional architecture and implementation of scalable platforms in an agile and motivated team
- Selection of appropriate technologies and architecture discussions within our team
- Programming clean, testable code
- Quality assurance through testing and code reviews
- Sharing of knowledge and willingness to learn
- Personal and professional development
- Extensive expertise in Java and data bases (ideally PostgreSQL)
- Working experience with standard frameworks like Spring, Jakarta Commons etc. as well as cashes and you bring interest in modern web technologies, performance and APIs
- Passion for professional software engineering (paradigms like ‘inversion of control’, clean code, basic algorithms and data-structures, agile processes)
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- You will become part of a highly professional and motivated team
- You gain the unique opportunity to experience and shape the development of a recently founded company by bringing in your own ideas
- You will work independently, have all freedom you need and are thus able to personally grow and develop yourself on a constant basis
- You work at a modern, excellently equipped workplace in the heart of Berlin
- You profit from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
We are looking forward to your online application.