Project A is a Berlin-based early-stage investor and operational VC in the digital technology space. With financial support and operational expertise, Project A helps startups to build up competences in key areas such as IT/Product, Performance Marketing, Business Intelligence and Organization Building, and thus contributes to their sustainable success. Project A supports entrepreneurs in building companies such as Catawiki, Contorion, Eyeota, Lostmy.name, Nu3, Spryker, Tictail, WorldRemit, and ZenMate.
We are looking for:A new team member for our A-team or one of your portfolio companies.
- Professional architecture and implementation of scalable platforms in an agile and motivated team
- Selection of appropriate technologies and architecture discussions within our team
- Programming clean, testable code
- Quality assurance through testing and code reviews
- Sharing of knowledge and willingness to learn
- Personal and professional development
- Extensive expertise in Java and data bases (ideally PostgreSQL)
- Working experience with standard frameworks like Spring, Jakarta Commons etc. as well as cashes and you bring interest in modern web technologies, performance and APIs
- Passion for professional software engineering (paradigms like ‘inversion of control’, clean code, basic algorithms and data-structures, agile processes)
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- You will become part of a highly professional and motivated team
- You gain the unique opportunity to experience and shape the development of a recently founded company by bringing in your own ideas
- You will work independently, have all freedom you need and are thus able to personally grow and develop yourself on a constant basis
- You work at a modern, excellently equipped workplace in the heart of Berlin
- You profit from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
We are looking forward to your online application.