Junior Product Manager (m/f) – Berlin
Project A is a Berlin-based early-stage investor and operational VC in the digital technology space. With financial support and operational expertise, Project A helps startups to build up competences in key areas such as IT/Product, Performance Marketing, Business Intelligence and Organization Building, and thus contributes to their sustainable success. Project A supports entrepreneurs in building companies such as Catawiki, Contorion, Eyeota, Lostmy.name, Nu3, Spryker, Tictail, WorldRemit, and ZenMate.
We are looking for:A new team member for our A-team
- Make use of practices like Google Design Sprints, Human Centered Design or Value Proposition Design to define customer requirements and to develop prototypes
- Identify and coordinate requirements of different stakeholders, analyze data and develop ideas and concepts
- Cooperate closely with various development teams in an agile environment to make exciting ideas become reality
- You have the ability to grasp complex structures, a pragmatic way of working and you are a communicative team player
- You have experience with web technologies, design, business administration and don’t eschew to acquire further knowledge in these areas
- You are excited about implementing ideas and conducting projects while you carry others along with you
- You have an excellent numerical reasoning and are able to discuss business topics with our management team
- You work in a structured and solution-oriented way and are able to act adequately and output-driven even in complex situations
- You communicate fluently in German and English
- Everything else you will learn here!
- You will gain a lot of experience in agile software development and initially accompany experienced product managers.
- In addition, you have the possibility to participate in various events we host on a regular basis like the On Product Meetup, our DevTalks or our IT Open Space.
- Besides an attractive salary, we will provide you with everything you need for a good start—including a powerful notebook (Mac or Lenovo). Together with your team lead you will define your individual career plan to enable you to continuously develop your skills in the future
Are you willing to be part of an expert team?