Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of Software Engineering, Digital Marketing, Design, Communications, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Supporting our portfolio company in a challenging growth
- Sustainable acquisition of major brands and agencies
- To inspire potential customers for the topic Live Marketing
- Organising and designing Live Marketing Events
- Supporting our portfolio company in new customer acquisition
- Sustainable relationship management with the world's largest brands and agencies
- Contribution to the transformation of our portfoliocompany to the next level through scalable acquisition and optimisation of sales processes
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Strong customer focus and the ability to not let yourself discourage from hearing a “no"
- Extremely high motivation for B2B Sales
- Being keen on the topic of “Live Marketing”
- Structured working style
- High CRM affinity
- 3-5 years of experience in a leading Sales Position
- Strong communication skills - native level of German knowledge and very good English skills
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Becoming part of a highly professional and motivated team
- Gaining the unique opportunity to experience and shape the development of a recently founded company by bringing in your own ideas
- Thanks to a high level of freedom you can quickly develop further
- Working at a modern, excellently equipped workplace in the heart of Berlin
- Benefiting from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.