Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of Software Engineering, Digital Marketing, Design, Communications, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Conception, development and implementation of sophisticated cloud infrastructure, leveraging infrastructure as code
- Be a coach and enabler towards Engineers with a DevOps mindset
- Running a micro service architecture on a multi sales channel, multilingual, multi country e-commerce platform including fulfilment and replenishment
- Selection of appropriate infrastructure technologies and development of innovative and economical overall solutions and architectures in an agile team
- Consideration for security, speed and privacy issues
- Some technologies you will be working with: Terraform, AWS, SNS / SQS, RDS, S3, Fargate, Elastic Search, DocumentDB, SSM, Git, Docker, .NET Core
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Several years of experience with AWS as an infrastructure architect (3-5 years minimum)
- Confident with infrastructure as code tooling (Terraform)
- Confident handling of architectural concepts and design patterns, good knowledge of technology
- A fundamental eagerness to invest in people and coach junior as well as professional engineers
- Quality-conscious and flexible way of working
- Analytical and goal-oriented way of thinking, as well as a good understanding of customer needs
- A high degree of responsibility to take ownership of a domain and its products, end to end
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Encouragement to research and use cutting edge new technologies and software, if it solves a problem
- Modern, well-lit offices right at Treptower Park with many restaurants and snack bars in the immediate vicinity
- Corporate and team events with great colleagues on a regular basis
- Flat hierarchies and the custom of treating everyone equally from trainees to CEO
- Fresh fruit and beverages readily available
Do you want to be part of the success story of our portfolio company?
We are looking forward to your online application.