Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of Software Engineering, Digital Marketing, Design, Communications, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
Team members for one of our portfolio companies. They are looking for people to expand their team over the DACH region, in 50 different cities.
Locations can be among the the next cities and many more: Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Cologne, Düsseldorf, Mannhaim, Munster, Hannover, Dresden, Leipzig, Essen, etc.
What will keep you challenged?
- Recruiting and leading the street engagement team of our portfolio company
- Developing ideas for creative ways of promoting the company
- Working with the marketing team to coordinate the brand awareness and with the operations, data analytics and product teams in order to increase efficiency
- Managing social networks
- Developing communication programmes that help the brand development
- Identifying and assessing customers' help inquiries to provide quality support
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with users
- Collecting and reporting data to Operations Manager
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Experience with social networks management
- Being open to work outside regular working hours
- Having a growth mindset for the business and for your personal development
- A “can-do” attitude and a lot of energy
- Basic familiarity with the urban area
- Fluency in German and English
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Becoming part of a highly motivated and professional team
- Having the unique opportunity to experience and to make an impact in the sector of mobility
- Working independently, have all the freedom you need and are thus able to personally grow and develop yourself on a constant basis
- Benefiting from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
- A full-time position and active schedule - you may be consistently on the move
Do you want to be part of the success story of our portfolio company?
We are looking forward to your online application.