Location: Neustadt a. d. Aisch
Project A is a Berlin-based early-stage investor and operational VC in the digital technology space. With financial support and operational expertise, Project A helps startups to build up competences in key areas such as IT/Product, Performance Marketing, Business Intelligence and Organization Building, and thus contributes to their sustainable success. Project A supports entrepreneurs in building companies such as Catawiki, Contorion, Eyeota, Lostmy.name, Nu3, Spryker, Tictail, WorldRemit, and ZenMate.
We are looking for:A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
- Operational management of international SEA accounts
- Support of strategy development regarding the different accounts
- Conception, implementation and optimization of search, shopping and remarketing campaigns
- Monitoring of current trends, market developments as well as Google competition analysis regarding SEA
- Development of accounts through new Google products and SEA tools
- Shared responsibility for the budget of the managed accounts
- You have successfully completed your studies in business administration, marketing, media- or communication science
- You bring relevant professional experience in SEA, ideally in a comparable field of industry
- You convince with very good knowledge of Google AdWords and/or Bing Ads; experience in Google Analytics is an advantage
- You enjoy working with numbers and think analytically
- You are characterized by high demands on the quality of your work as well as the drive to personally grow and develop yourself on a constant basis
- You communicate fluently in German, English is more than welcome
- The chance to be part of the innovative digitalization of a profitable, solid company with a sustainable success story
- A 13,5-month and competitive salary
- 30 vacation days
- The possibility to use top-notch technology
- The opportunity to work in a flat hierarchy and enjoy a start-up flair in an internationally operating company
We are looking forward to your online application.