Online Marketing Manager Focus SEA (m/f) – Metropolregion Nürnberg
Project A is a Berlin-based early-stage investor and operational VC in the digital technology space. With financial support and operational expertise, Project A helps startups to build up competences in key areas such as IT/Product, Performance Marketing, Business Intelligence and Organization Building, and thus contributes to their sustainable success. Project A supports entrepreneurs in building companies such as Catawiki, Contorion, Eyeota, Lostmy.name, Nu3, Spryker, Tictail, WorldRemit, and ZenMate.
We are looking for:A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
- Responsibility for international SEA accounts - operational and strategic
- Conception, implementation and optimization of search, GDN and remarketing campaigns
- Monitoring of current trends, market developments, in particular Google competition analyzes regarding SEA
- Development of accounts through new Google products and SEA tools
- Budget responsibility for the managed accounts
- You have several years of professional practice in search engine marketing or a comparable training background
- You have very good knowledge of Google AdWords and/or Bing Ads; experience in Google Analytics is an advantage
- You enjoy working with numbers and think analytically
- You are characterized by high demands on the quality of your work as well as the drive to personally grow and develop yourself on a constant basis
- You communicate fluently in German and English, additional language skills are a plus
- The chance to be part of the innovative digitalization of a profitable, solid company with a sustainable success story
- A 13,5-month and competitive salary
- 30 vacation days
- The possibility to use top-notch technology
- The opportunity to work in a flat hierarchy and enjoy a start-up flair in an internationally operating company
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.