Location: Near Frankfurt am Main
Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of Software Engineering, Digital Marketing, Design, Communications, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Inspiring the (online) target groups with the extraordinary travel offers of our portfolio company
- Development and implementation of online marketing strategy
- Control of various online marketing campaigns (SEA, display, retargeting, social media)
- Coordination of online campaigns (online marketing analytics / campaign management)
- Responsibility over the online marketing budget
- Establishment of additional online channels (e.g. Online Travel Agencies)
- Coordination Partner-Online-Sales
- Creation of KPIs, derivation and implementation of optimization measures for the online marketing mix
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Completed studies in marketing, BWL or completed training in marketing
- Ideally an in-depth focus in online sales/e-commerce or similar
- First professional experience in a comparable position, preferably in a tourism environment.
- Experienced handling of common online marketing tools such as Google Ads (SEA), SEO, Display-Marketing, Programmatic Networks, Retargeting, Social Marketing, Google Analytics, Tag-Management, Internet Booking Engines, Confluence, JIRA, MS Office
- Good knowledge of written and spoken German
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Working at a leading company in the travel industry
- A mid-sized characterized corporate culture with diverse development opportunities where you can actually make a difference
- Versatile and exciting tasks with a high level of creativity
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive social benefits such as additional health insurance, free company parking and attractive travel advantages
- An open and harmonious working atmosphere
Do you want to be part of the success story of our portfolio company?
We are looking forward to your online application.