Project A is an operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of IT, Marketing & Brand Building, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Catawiki, WorldRemit, Tictail, Kry, nu3, Wonderbly and ZenMate.
We are looking for:A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
- Professional development of scalable IT systems for and with our ventures
- Selection of appropriate technologies and architecture discussions within our team
- Programming clean, testable code
- Quality assurance through testing and code reviews
- Sharing of knowledge and willingness to learn
- Personal and professional development
- Experience as a PHP Developer
- Experience with standard frameworks like Zend, Symfony, Laravel, etc.
- Passion for professional software development ( "inversion of control", clean code, software patterns, algorithms, agile processes, and data structures)
- You will become part of a highly professional and motivated team
- You gain the unique opportunity to experience and shape the development of a recently founded company by bringing in your own ideas
- You can grow ideally due to a high level of planning freedom
- You work at a modern, excellently equipped workplace in the heart of Berlin
- You profit from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment