PHP Developer (m/f) – Berlin
Project A is a Berlin-based early-stage investor and operational VC in the digital technology space. With financial support and operational expertise, Project A helps startups to build up competences in key areas such as IT/Product, Performance Marketing, Business Intelligence and Organization Building, and thus contributes to their sustainable success. Project A supports entrepreneurs in building companies such as Catawiki, Contorion, Eyeota, Lostmy.name, Nu3, Spryker, Tictail, WorldRemit, and ZenMate.
We are looking for:A new team member for our A-team or one of our portfolio companies
- Professional development of scalable IT systems for and with our ventures
- Selection of appropriate technologies and architecture discussions within our team
- Programming clean, testable code
- Quality assurance through testing and code reviews
- Sharing of knowledge and willingness to learn
- Personal and professional development
- Experience as a PHP Developer
- Experience with standard frameworks like Zend, Symfony, Laravel, etc.
- Passion for professional software development ( "inversion of control", clean code, software patterns, algorithms, agile processes, and data structures)