Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of Software Engineering, Digital Marketing, Design, Communications, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Working with all phases of market development and public policy from market dialogues to market entry
- Managing licenses processes and compliance in cities within the DACH region
- Working close to the Operations team to assure action over the DACH region, being part of our portfolio company
- Aligning on goals and priorities with the Operations team in order to make sure that our portfolio company is operating successfully and compliantly
- Monitoring political processes and issues relevant to the business and proactively managing campaigns that address those issues through direct advocacy and strong partnerships
- Building strong relationships relevant for the business
- Reporting directly to the Head of Public Policy & Market Development
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Experience working in the public sector, as a political advisor or in a public affairs consultancy
- Experience working with authorities
- Being proactive and responsible, as well as holistic and convincing
- Having experience in the area of mobility is an advantage
- Being a team player and dedicated to the cause of our portfolio company
What to expect working with for portfolio company:
- Becoming part of a highly motivated and professional team
- Having the unique opportunity to experience and to make an impact in the sector of mobility
- Working independently, have all the freedom you need and are thus able to personally grow and develop yourself on a constant basis
- Benefiting from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
Do you want to be part of the success story of our portfolio company?
We are looking forward to your online application.