Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of Software Engineering, Digital Marketing, Design, Communications, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
• Designing and building a robust, scalable and secure platform
• Contribution to all phases of the development lifecycle
• Writing clean, maintainable and efficient code
• Integrating third-party APIs
• Follow best practices (TDD, CI, Scrum, refactoring, code standards)
• Driving continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies
• Cooperation with the frontend developers and product designers to brainstorm and test
Which traits contribute to your success?
• Solid development experience with Python and Flask
• Good technical understanding of Postgresql, Elasticsearch as well as Redis and good knowledge of general web architecture and standards
• Experience with web application security and knowledge of RESTful APIs and third-party integrations
• Fluency in English and ideally a good level of German skills
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Becoming part of a highly motivated and professional team
- Having the unique opportunity to experience and to make an impact on recently founded companies
- Working independently, have all freedom you need and are thus able to personally grow and develop yourself on a constant basis
- Working at a modern and well-equipped office in the heart of Berlin
- Benefiting from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
Do you want to be part of the success story of our portfolio company?
We are looking forward to your online application.