Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of Software Engineering, Digital Marketing, Design, Communications, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Developing and optimizing the booking platform of our venture
- Designing and implementing complex, scalable data processing
- Troubleshooting and solving complex and interesting problems
- Collaborating with our developer team on optimization of the infrastructure
- Architecture- und Code reviews
Which traits contribute to your success?
- A solid background knowledge in Computer Science (Data Structures, Algorithms, Design Patterns, Scaling)
- A minimum 4 years professional experience in software development
- Strong focus on Code Quality, Robustness, Automation, Testing and Monitoring
- Basic knowledge of Linux and Docker
- Experience with Amazon Web Service (AWS) is a bonus
What to expect working with us:
- Becoming part of a highly motivated and professional team
- Having the unique opportunity to experience and to make an impact
- Working independently, have all the freedom you need and are thus able to personally grow and develop yourself on a constant basis
- Working at a modern and well-equipped office in the heart of Berlin
- Benefiting from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.