Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of Software Engineering, Digital Marketing, Design, Communications, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Responsibility for the entire customer journey from the first contact to the key account
- Working closely with global brands and media agencies
- Designing concepts for the brands our venture represents
- Acquiring new clients by cold outreach via Linkedin/Xing, conferences or other lead generation channels
- Building and maintaining strong partner relationships by having excellent communication & stakeholder management skills
- Managing internal resources, setting up campaigns and tracking their performances
- Working closely with Head of Brands
Which traits contribute to your success?
- 4+ years of experience in working with leading companies & agencies and can access a large business network or proactively build personal relationships
- An attitude of a digital native and knowledge of what constitutes effective digital communication
- Having a passion for digital communications and marketing on Twitter, Linkedin and Xing
- A personality of a real team player and prior experience in putting projects together with others in the field
- Fluent in German and English skills to be able to communicate with your team colleagues from eight different nationalities
What to expect working with us:
- Diverse and open culture from different professional and personal backgrounds
- Agile team members who provide the space to directly influence and impact the company product positively without hierarchies
- Growth and continuous learning: everyone is encouraged to trust in experiments and personally grow - a generous learning budget underpins this
- Working at a modern and well-equipped office in Berlin
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.