Location: Neustadt a. d. Aisch
Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network, and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of Software Engineering, Digital Marketing, Design, Communications, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Catawiki, WorldRemit, Tictail, Spryker, nu3, KRY, and Wonderbly.
We are looking for:A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
- Development of software and new features
- Create a highly modern product for our customers and collaborate closely with our Designers and Backend Developers
- Supervision of our Web Shops as well as of different web and mobile projects
- Improving your skills by regularly reviewing your code
- You have experience with creating a structure for larger-scale websites/application
- You have experience in handling CMS-Systems and GIT
- You like to teach and share your knowledge
- You are passionate about new technologies, services and the latest trends
- You are creative and have a sense for good design and user experience
- You are fluent in German and English
- The chance to be part of the innovative digitalization of a profitable, solid company with a sustainable success story
- The opportunity to work in a flat hierarchy, have flexible working hours and enjoy a start-up flair in an internationally operating company
- A 13,5-month and competitive salary
- 30 vacation days plus Bavarian public holidays which are above the German average
- The possibility to use top-notch technology
We are looking forward to your online application.