Location: Neustadt a. d. Aisch
Project A is an operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of IT, Marketing & Brand Building, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Catawiki, WorldRemit, Tictail, Contorion, nu3, Lostmy.name and ZenMate.
We are looking for:A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
- Development of software and new features
- Create a highly modern product for our customers and collaborate closely with our Designers and Backend Developers
- Supervision of our Web Shops as well as of different web and mobile projects
- Improving your skills by regularly reviewing your code
- You have experience with creating a structure for larger-scale websites/application
- You have experience in handling CMS-Systems and GIT
- You like to teach and share your knowledge
- You are passionate about new technologies, services and the latest trends
- You are creative and have a sense for good design and user experience
- You are fluent in German and English
- The chance to be part of the innovative digitalization of a profitable, solid company with a sustainable success story
- The opportunity to work in a flat hierarchy, have flexible working hours and enjoy a start-up flair in an internationally operating company
- A 13,5-month and competitive salary
- 30 vacation days plus Bavarian public holidays which are above the German average
- The possibility to use top-notch technology
We are looking forward to your online application.