Project A is an operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of IT, Marketing & Brand Building, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Catawiki, WorldRemit, Tictail, Kry, nu3, Wonderbly and ZenMate.
We are looking for:A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
- Work closely with designers and backend engineers in order to create a state-of-the-art product for our customers
- Plan, architect, integrate and develop efficient and transferable frontend features/systems
- Have attention to detail and identify potential performance weak spots
- Find and share frontend best-practices with team members and other developers
- Opportunity to build and lead a frontend team in the long run
- You have working experience with large scale frontend architectures
- You have a strong focus on performance
- You have experience with automation tools like Gulp, Webpack and Grunt
- You gained knowledge of progressive enhancement and graceful degradation
- You are creative and have a sense for good design and user experience
- You possess very good language skills in German or English
- You will become part of a highly motivated and professional interdisciplinary team of development, user experience, business-intelligence, marketing and operations experts
- You gain the unique opportunity to experience and shape the setup of a recently founded company
- You can grow with a high degree of freedom
- You will work at a modern and top equipped office in the heart of Berlin
- Free choice of equipment and operating system
- Experience and shape a communicative, creative and stimulating working environment
We are looking forward to your online application.