Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of Software Engineering, Digital Marketing, Design, Communications, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Taking responsibility for the codebase and work on the user interface for web applications, build new front-end tools and help improving React component library
- Writing unit- and integration tests
- Collaborating with UI designers and UX on the planning and implementation of web apps and web site
- Mentoring more junior developers and participate in design and code reviews while helping to shape processes of working together with designers and product managers
Which traits contribute to your success?
- 3+ years of HTML / CSS experience, including concepts like responsiveness, specificity, cross browser, pre-processors and accessibility
- Familiarity with Node.js is a plus
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities
- Having a strong focus on performance, responsiveness, specificity, and accessibility
- Possession of very good language skills in German or English
What to expect working with us:
- Becoming a part of a highly professional and motivated team
- Gaining the unique opportunity to experience and shape the development of a recently founded company by bringing in your own ideas
- Growing ideally due to a high level of planning freedom
- Working at a modern, excellently equipped workplace in the heart of Berlin
- Profiting from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.