Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of Software Engineering, Digital Marketing, Design, Communications, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Drive the growth and take over responsibility for customer acquisition and business expansion with existing clients
- Definition and implementation of a collaborative planning process to develop sales forecast/plans and go-to-market strategy
- Implement acquisition processes from the first point of contact for planning and carrying out customer presentations, defining offers and contract negotiations
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders like solution partners, enabling services, core development, sales and marketing
- Be on top of it all and keep abreast of industry news, technologies, trends, and opportunities, piloting and implementing emerging technologies for e-commerce
- Regularly report your activities, progress, and success
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Several years of overall professional experience in sales management and managing multiple customers within the e-commerce environment
- Additional experience in structuring customer specific requirements to match them with the company's value proposition
- B2B e-commerce expertise with a strong sales skillset and good technical knowledge
- Experience developing and executing successful sales plans
- Experience leading internal initiatives and working across the organization to find solutions and establish effective processes
- Experience with data analysis tools, including process mapping, preferred
- Ability to analyze and interpret sales data and trends from a variety of sources
- Outstanding problem-solving skills as well as superior interpersonal and influencing skills
- Ability to independently create and effectively deliver presentations, provide recommendations, and develop forecasts
- Very good German and English skills
What to expect working with us:
- Becoming a part of a highly motivated and professional team
- Getting the chance to actively shape the development of a strong technology company and to support it with your own ideas
- Working independently, having all freedom you need and are thus able to personally grow and develop yourself on a constant basis
- Working at a modern and well-equipped office in the heart of Berlin
- Benefiting from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.