Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of Software Engineering, Digital Marketing, Design, Communications, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Install Linux Servers (SuSE Linux Enterprise) and take responsibility of their administration
- Set up and run virtual servers
- Take care of the infrastructure (Bare-Metal, KVM Hypervisior)
- Run the central services like DNS, LDAP, Mail and Samba
- Take responsibility for monitoring, troubleshooting and performance analysis (Zabbix, SAR)
- Drive automation through scripting
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Studies in computer science, business informatics or a comparable field
- Secure handle of common Linux operating systems
- A good understanding of the needs of users and the safeguarding of infrastructures
- Reliability, commitment, willingness to learn and to work independently
- Fluent in German and English
What to expect working with us:
- Becoming part of a large family with flat hierarchies and high design freedom
- Experiencing regular company and team events
- Working in a modern, light-flooded office directly close to Treptower Park
- Utilizing various possibilities for professional and personal development
- Benefiting from company benefits, such as company pension schemes, as well as other employee offers, partner programs, and employee discounts
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.