Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network, and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of Software Engineering, Digital Marketing, Design, Communications, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Catawiki, WorldRemit, Tictail, Spryker, nu3, KRY, and Wonderbly.
We are looking for:A new team member for our A-team.
- Hiring need analysis and creation of position-specific job descriptions in close collaboration with the operating departments
- Consulting of our portfolio companies in numerous HR-related topics
- Creative direct search of candidates on various social media channels, recruiting platforms and networking events
- Recruiting and onboarding of talents for our open positions
- Continuous optimization of all recruiting processes and channels with the main focus of improving the candidate experience
- Being the main contact for our recruiting partners in the ventures as well as their MDs
- You successfully finished your studies in business with a focus on HR, a similar field or an HR apprenticeship
- You possess at least 1 year of relevant experience in recruitment, ideally in the Tech/IT field and know the importance of direct search
- You love to be in contact with people and have excellent persuasion skills, which help you to persuade talents to work for Project A or one of our ventures
- You love to approach relevant candidates on networking events
- You are constantly willing to expand your knowledge and you are familiar with the newest trends
- You are always happy to share your knowledge
- You have a excellent business understanding and you never lose sight of the bigger picture
- You have a pronounced analytical way of thinking and you like to argue with facts and numbers instead of opinions
- You communicate fluently in German and English
- You will become part of a highly professional and motivated team
- You will work independently, have all freedom you need and are thus able to personally grow and develop yourself on a constant basis
- You will work at a modern, excellently equipped workplace in the heart of Berlin
- You will benefit from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
We are looking forward to your online application.