Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network, and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of Software Engineering, Digital Marketing, Design, Communications, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Catawiki, WorldRemit, Tictail, Spryker, nu3, KRY, and Wonderbly.
We are looking for:A new team member for our A-team.
What will keep you challenged?
- Hiring need analysis and creation of position-specific job descriptions in close collaboration with the operating departments
- Consulting of our portfolio companies in numerous HR-related topics
- Creative direct search of candidates on various social media channels, recruiting platforms and networking events
- Recruiting and onboarding of talents for our open positions
- Continuous optimization of all recruiting processes and channels with the main focus of improving the candidate experience
- Being the main contact for our recruiting partners in the ventures as well as their MDs
Which traits contribute to your success?
- A degree in business administration with a focus on human resources, a comparable degree or commercial training in the area of human resources
- At least one year of experience in the field of recruiting, ideally in the fields of technology and IT
- Enthusiasm and persuasiveness - You love contact with people and convince candidates from Project A and our ventures
- Pronounced analytical understanding and prefer to argue on the basis of facts and figures rather than opinions
- Pleasure in imparting your knowledge and continuous further development
- Pronounced business management understanding and an eye for the big picture
- Very good communication skills in German and English
What to expect working with us:
- Becoming part of a highly motivated and professional team
- Having the unique opportunity to experience and to make an impact on recently founded companies
- Working independently, have all freedom you need and are thus able to personally grow and develop yourself on a constant basis
- Working at a modern and well-equipped office in the heart of Berlin
- Benefiting from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
We are looking forward to your online application.