Project A is an operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of IT, Marketing & Brand Building, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Catawiki, WorldRemit, Tictail, Kry, nu3, Wonderbly and ZenMate.
We are looking for:A new team member for our A-team.
- Hiring need analysis and creation of position-specific job descriptions in close collaboration with the operating departments
- Consulting of our portfolio companies in numerous HR-related topics
- Creative direct search of candidates on various social media channels, recruiting platforms and networking events
- Recruiting and onboarding of talents for our open positions
- Continuous optimization of all recruiting processes and channels with the main focus of improving the candidate experience
- Being the main contact for our recruiting partners in the ventures as well as their MDs
- You successfully finished your studies in business with a focus on HR, a similar field or an HR apprenticeship
- You possess at least 1 year of relevant experience in recruitment, ideally in the Tech/IT field and know the importance of direct search
- You love to be in contact with people and have excellent persuasion skills, which help you to persuade talents to work for Project A or one of our ventures
- You love to approach relevant candidates on networking events
- You are constantly willing to expand your knowledge and you are familiar with the newest trends
- You are always happy to share your knowledge
- You have a excellent business understanding and you never lose sight of the bigger picture
- You have a pronounced analytical way of thinking and you like to argue with facts and numbers instead of opinions
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus
- You will become part of a highly professional and motivated team
- You will work independently, have all freedom you need and are thus able to personally grow and develop yourself on a constant basis
- You will work at a modern, excellently equipped workplace in the heart of Berlin
- You will benefit from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
We are looking forward to your online application.