Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of Software Engineering, Digital Marketing, Design, Communications, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for our A-Team, for a part-time (or full-time) role. In order to consider your application, please include a sample of your work when applying.
How will your work look like?
Imagine yourself as an embedded journalist in the IT department at Project A. You are close to our engineers and their daily business, looking over their shoulders, gathering a deep understanding of how they do development with and for our portfolio companies.
The mission is to report what’s going on there: What are hot topics or problems our Teams are dealing with? What tools and concepts are they using and why? What are the best practices? What kind of problems do they solve?
You gain the necessary understanding from your technical background by talking to our teams and by acquiring the necessary technical knowledge on your own. Also, yu are able to take all of this information and convert it into well-written text that is published on our blog, social media or even as a whitepaper.
The content created by you is specific for different target groups: really technical for Developers or rather high-level for people outside IT.
What you should bring into the game:
- Proven experience in writing technical texts for social media and/or blogs
- An understanding of modern IT, how tech an IT work and impact business
- Enthusiasm for tech
- Curiosity and being interested to learn new things in the IT sector
- Good communications skills
- Being able to create appealing graphics is definitely a plus
- Fluency in German and English, as you will be writing content in both languages
What to expect working with us:
- Becoming part of a highly motivated and professional team
- Having the unique opportunity to experience and to make an impact on recently founded companies
- Working independently, have all freedom you need and are thus able to personally grow and develop yourself on a constant basis
- Working at a modern and well-equipped office in the heart of Berlin
- Benefiting from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.