Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of Software Engineering, Digital Marketing, Design, Communications, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
Something that you couldn't find on our homepage?
Send us you application - we will match your profile with current and future vacancies and come back to you with suitable job advertisements.
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Successfully completed studies
- Experience in at least one of the following areas: Business Development, Marketing, Communications, Human Resources Investment, Finance, or Consulting
- Interest in the startup scene and ideally experience in the startup environment
- Not afraid of new challenges
- Preference for flat hierarchies and eagerness to take responsibility for your own projects
What to expect working with us:
- Becoming part of a highly professional and motivated team
- Working independently, have all freedom you need and are thus able to personally grow and develop yourself on a constant basis
- Working at a modern, excellently equipped workplace in the heart of Berlin
- Benefiting from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.