Location: Neustadt a. d. Aisch
Project A is an operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of IT, Marketing & Brand Building, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Catawiki, WorldRemit, Tictail, Kry, nu3, Wonderbly and ZenMate.
We are looking for:A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
- Use your creative mind to recreate a beautiful product thereby significantly enhancing customer experience
- Conceptualize and redesign websites
- Sketch wireframes and prototypes to build user-centric and responsive interfaces
- Implement designs in collaboration with our web developers
- Collaborate closely with the marketing department for the design of banners, landing pages and newsletters
- Creation and adaption of advertising media of different kinds for the different web channels
- You have successfully completed a professional education as a media designer or a related field of studies
- You have at least 2 years of professional experience in digital design
- You have an elevated aesthetic sense and can create elegant web products
- You have very good skills with the Adobe Suite CC and with web design softwares
- You have skills with web technologies such as HTML and CSS3
- You are interested in topics like usability, UX and Online Conversion
- You are fluent in German
- The chance to be part of the innovative digitalization of a profitable, solid company with a sustainable success story
- The opportunity to work in a flat hierarchy, have flexible working hours and enjoy a start-up flair in an internationally operating company
- A 13,5-month and competitive salary
- 30 vacation days plus Bavarian public holidays which are above the German average
- The possibility to use top-notch technology
We are looking forward to your online application inclusive portfolio.