UX/UI Designer (m/f) – Metropolregion Nürnberg
Project A is a Berlin-based early-stage investor and operational VC in the digital technology space. With financial support and operational expertise, Project A helps startups to build up competences in key areas such as IT/Product, Performance Marketing, Business Intelligence and Organization Building, and thus contributes to their sustainable success. Project A supports entrepreneurs in building companies such as Catawiki, Contorion, Eyeota, Lostmy.name, Nu3, Spryker, Tictail, WorldRemit, and ZenMate.
We are looking for:A new team member for one of our portfolio companies
- Use your creative mind to recreate a beautiful product thereby significantly enhancing customer experience
- Conceptualize and redesign websites
- Sketch wireframes and prototypes to build user-centric and responsive interfaces
- Implement designs in collaboration with our web developers
- Collaborate closely with the marketing department for the design of banners, landing pages and newsletters
- Creation and adaption of advertising media of different kinds for the different web channels
- You have successfully completed a professional education as a media designer or a related field of studies
- You have at least 2 years of professional experience in digital design
- You have an elevated aesthetic sense and can create elegant web products
- You have very good skills with the Adobe Suite CC and with web design softwares
- You have skills with web technologies such as HTML and CSS3
- You are interested in topics like usability, UX and Online Conversion
- You are fluent in German
- The chance to be part of the innovative digitalization of a profitable, solid company with a sustainable success story
- The opportunity to work in a flat hierarchy, have flexible working hours and enjoy a start-up flair in an internationally operating company
- A 13,5-month and competitive salary
- 30 vacation days plus Bavarian public holidays which are above the German average
- The possibility to use top-notch technology
Are you willing to be part of an expert team?
We are looking forward to your online application.