Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of Software Engineering, Digital Marketing, Design, Communications, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Overseeing and guiding the local Vehicle Operation Specialists
- Being responsible for the entire fleet of electric vehicles of our portfolio company in the DACH region
- Building and scaling the production site and managing the local repair teams and warehouses across all German, Austrian and Swiss cities
- Collaborating with operations, engineering and supply chain to prioritize and pursue the highest impact opportunities
- End to end responsibility for project management life cycle from requirements specification to deployment, along with issue and risk management
- Representing Vehicle Operations in cross functional meetings to ensure decisions support for the overall operating model and strategy
- Communicating updates, timelines and outcomes to the broader team
- Travel to different facilities around the world to check on project process and tractions
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Experience with repairs or just in general a jack of all traits
- Leadership skills in order to guide and motivate the team to best serve the German market
- Affinity for electric vehicles
- Willingness to be always on the move
- A “can-do” attitude and a lot of energy
- Fluency in German and English
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Becoming part of a highly motivated and professional team
- Having the unique opportunity to experience and to make an impact in the sector of mobility
- Working independently, have all the freedom you need and are thus able to personally grow and develop yourself on a constant basis
- Benefiting from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
- A full-time position and active schedule - you may be consistently on the move
Do you want to be part of the success story of our portfolio company?
We are looking forward to your online application.