Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of Software Engineering, Digital Marketing, Design, Communications, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Achieving topline and unit sales targets with full marketing and sales budget responsibility
- Owning a strategic position by one of our ventures within the industrial robotics ecosystem
- Expand and maintain relationships to system integrators, build valuable partnerships with mutual benefits
- Grow high-quality pipeline, close customers with highest potential
- Possibility to be the representative of our venture in Europe, towards prospects, customers as well as in relevant industry boards
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Strong sales knowledge in technology and/or B2B sales
- Great communication skills using writing and speaking to craft compelling stories
- Proven leadership capabilities to build up sales organization
- Thorough understanding of and experience in automation and/or the robotics industry
- Fluency in German and English
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Working in a revolutionary robotics industry
- Gaining the unique opportunity to experience and shape the development of a recently founded company
- Benefitting from the greatest possible creative freedom to develop your skills further
- Working at a modern and top equipped office with a robot studio in Neukölln, Berlin
- Benefiting from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
Do you want to be part of the success story of our portfolio company?
We are looking forward to your online application.