What we offer entrepreneurs
We see ourselves as a true partner for entrepreneurs.
- We support our ventures financially with our own 110m USD fund, and in cooperation with leading international VCs and renowned family offices.
- Our average investment ticket size is 750K EUR and 2.5m EUR per round.
- We are convinced that startups in early phases do not only benefit from capital, but also from expertise and experiences in key areas.
- Project A has a team of experts to empower our ventures in key areas such as IT, Business Intelligence, Performance Marketing and Organization Development. We help with everything from hiring an excellent tech team to establishing a data-driven infrastructure with our BI team.
- On day one, we will develop a plan with you how to transfer our knowledge to your startup in order to build a self-sustaining, healthy and independent company.
- Tailored to your specific situation, the level of involvement will be defined together with you at all times and according to your needs.
- With portfolio companies becoming more self-reliant, we continue to support you on a regular basis and are there to help with specific operational projects.
- The Project A founders have been involved in the startup industry for years. With our long established network, we also support our ventures in finding the right partners, and help to open doors for future investments.
Interested in working with us?
We don't need a long and detailed business plan, but rather an idea of what your business is about, its stage, and what makes it different. Above all, we would like to get to know you and the team behind your project.
Getting in touch with us is easy. The following is a good start:
- A brief description of your business, focusing mostly on the actual problem that you're going to solve, the market you're going over and the product and approach that will enable you to do this.
- If you've launched already, please include some relevant KPIs.
- If you haven't launched yet but there is a private alpha or beta, we would love to see it.
- We're excited to hear from your founding team to learn more about your motivation and background.
- Let us know why Project A might be a good fit for you.