Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of Software Engineering, Digital Marketing, Design, Communications, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Designing, implementing and maintaining the systems in order to support business development in terms of scaling, growth and strategy
- Working with different tech stack including the following:
- PHP (Laravel)
- Wordpress, Bootstrap, Sage, Github
- Realizing functional modules and important functions that will have an immediate impact on the team and the customers
- Collaborating with other developers and the Business team and providing precious value in problem solving
- Improving existing processes and systems
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Previous web development experience in a top-tier tech firm or experience in working on big web development projects
- Experience with the technologies mentioned above
- Being able to take decisions based on real facts and consistent numbers, even in moments of stress
- Being balanced and transparent
- You are open for feedback and development and always hands-on, in order to solve problems that might appear
- Fluency in English and Italian
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Having full responsibility of your work
- Working in a team, while still being able to choose a direction, test, fails and try again
- Working in an international organization, where you can maximize your learning and career path
- A competitive compensation, as well as an impressive stock-option package
- Working in an office in the heart of Milan, in the vibrant area of Via Ripamonti
- Having the latest PCs, iPhone and other tools you might need
- Coffee, snacks and fruits are always available
Do you want to be part of the success story of our portfolio company?
We are looking forward to your online application.