Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of Software Engineering, Digital Marketing, Design, Communications, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Being the key figure making contacts with the most important players in the real estate industry
- Being involved a high degree of responsibility in several areas:
- Portfolio management
- Partner management: how to find a location partner with which more revenue can be generated
- Problem solving: being in direct contact with the decision makers in case of operational problem)
Which traits contribute to your success?
- A strategic understanding of platform business models
- 2-5 years of professional experience in a relevant environment (Real Estate or Platform Business)
- Structured working method, an eye for efficient processes and an affinity for tools
- Experience in building, leading and developing a team or a department
- Communication skills and understanding of customer needs
- Convincing, motivating nature and the ability to keep calm in difficult situations
- Ability to pitch the portfolio company at relevant events
- Openness for feedback and interest in continuous further development
- Interest in operational as well as strategic work
- German at mother tongue level and very good knowledge of English
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Becoming part of a highly motivated and professional team
- Having the unique opportunity to experience and to make an impact on recently founded companies
- Working independently, have all the freedom you need and are thus able to personally grow and develop yourself on a constant basis
- Working at a modern and well-equipped office in the heart of Berlin
- Benefiting from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
Do you want to be part of the success story of our portfolio company?
We are looking forward to your online application.