Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of Software Engineering, Digital Marketing, Design, Communications, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies, for an internship with a duration of 3-6 months full-time with a starting date in December 2019.
What will keep you challenged?
- Working closely and cross-functional with the management team of our portfolio company in Berlin as well as with the teams from Stockholm, London and Paris
- Conducting research and analyses to draw conclusions regarding regulatory, commercial and operational aspects, thus supporting the decision-making
- Taking ownership for projects in the areas of Business Development and Medical Operations that will help with the smooth launch in Germany of our portfolio company
- Building functional expertise, while pushing the development in order to prepare for a new market entry
Which traits contribute to your success?
- At least six months of experience (as an intern, working student or from other projects) in an operational or consulting role (e.g. startup/own venture, VC, consulting, banking) with exposure to the tech industry
- Being a graduate in business, engineering, public policy or a related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English are absolutely required
- An entrepreneurial mindset and a proactive approach on work
- Motivation for a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Strong analytical skills and a structured way of working while having a high attention to detail
- A first project management experience is a plus
- Passion to challenge and change the way healthcare works!
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- A passionate and highly motivated team
- The chance of driving the international growth with your own ideas and creativity in an impactful industry – healthcare
- A perfect environment for your personal, professional and entrepreneurial development
- No politics, no bullshit
- Fast decision making and outcome
- A great deal on the Europe-wide Urban Sports Club membership
Do you want to be part of the success story of our portfolio company?
We are looking forward to your online application.