Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of Software Engineering, Digital Marketing, Design, Communications, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Develop the right product solutions for existing and new accounts
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts and ensure a high satisfaction
- Expand the carrier network in Germany by identifying and on-boarding key partners
- Manage a portfolio of regular transports and build long term relationships with carriers
- Supervise the daily transports to and within Germany and handle all arising enquiries from carriers and customers
- Be an advisor in pricing negotiations with shippers
- Help define processes to increase efficiency and profitability of the German business
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Strong (verbal and written) communication skills with an ability to build relationships
- Understanding of customer service principles and ability to deliver excellent customer experience
- Analytical skills and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Fluent German and English skills
- Expertise in logistics sector is a plus
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Profit from self-organized, autonomous teams
- Look forward to an atmosphere of continuous learning and improvement, including brown bag sessions and a Friday afternoon for projects of your choice
- Work in a modern office in the heart of Berlin and be surrounded by encouraging founders and smart people you can learn a lot from
- Feel supported by a quiet work environment with all the technical requirements you need
- Enjoy regular team events to unwind and bond with your teammates
Do you want to be part of the success story of our portfolio company?
We are looking forward to your online application.