Project A is an operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of IT, Marketing & Brand Building, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Catawiki, WorldRemit, Tictail, Kry, nu3, Wonderbly and ZenMate.
We are looking for:A motivated Junior Frontend Engineer to join our Project A team or one of our portfolio companies that is eager to learn as well as passionate about new trends and has an eye for good design
- Work closely with designers and backend engineers in order to create a state-of-the-art product for our customers
- Help to plan, architect, integrate and develop efficient and transferable frontend features and systems
- Have attention to detail and high quality standards
- Find and share frontend best-practices with team members and other developers
- You extend your frontend skills and develop yourself with the help of expert mentors
- You have at least one year experience with semantic HTML / CSS, including concepts like responsiveness, specificity, cross browser, pre-processors and accessibility
- You are aware of the importance of web performance
- You have initial experience with automation tools like Gulp, Webpack and NPM
- You have heard of progressive enhancement and graceful degradation
- You are creative and have a sense for good design and user experience
- You are curious and have a passion for (Web) technologies
- You possess very good English skills
- Bonus: knowledge of another programming language
- You will become part of a highly motivated and professional interdisciplinary team of development, user experience, business-intelligence, marketing and operations experts
- You gain the unique opportunity to experience and shape the the digital products of several portfolio companies
- You can grow with a high degree of freedom
- You will work at a modern and top equipped office in the heart of Berlin
- Free choice of equipment and operating system
- Experience and shape a communicative, creative and stimulating working environment
Do you want to be part of our success story? We are looking forward to your online application.
Please include your portfolio with your application (link or pdf).