Project A is a Berlin-based early-stage investor and operational VC in the digital technology space. With financial support and operational expertise, Project A helps startups to build up competences in key areas such as IT/Product, Performance Marketing, Business Intelligence and Organization Building, and thus contributes to their sustainable success. Project A supports entrepreneurs in building companies such as Catawiki, Contorion, Eyeota, Lostmy.name, Nu3, Spryker, Tictail, WorldRemit, and ZenMate.
We are looking for:A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
- Responsibility for the entire customer life cycle: from the first contact, deal closing to the successful client onboarding, service delivery, pilot and roll out phase
- Proactive Engagement in cross and upselling to drive the adaption of the ventures technology
- Forecasting (within salesforce) monthly, quarterly and annual revenue streams; driving profitable growth
- Facilitating joint initiatives with cross-functional teams and strategically engaging cross-functional resources to achieve sales goals
- Sparring partner for retailers and clients through a solid understanding of their needs and pain points, e.g. by analysing their financials
- Ability to work and communicate on eye-level with C-Level executives of leading retail industry clients
- Close collaboration with the Head of Sales and management
- You have successfully completed your studies in Business Administration, Economic Sciences, or comparable studies
- You have 2+ years of relevant professional experience in Account Management in retail or other relevant industries
- You have a sound understanding of analytics and you are a source of creativity when it comes to formulating and translating KPIs into recommendations
- You are experienced in working within a revenue quota and commission structure
- You convince us with outstanding negotiation and interpersonal skills
- You have solid understanding of the DACH retail market, understand its structures and hierarchies as its strategies, market influences and movements
- You connect team spirit, commitment, flexibility and above all self-initiative with a high quality awareness – for you “Retail is detail”
- You communicate fluently in German and English
- You are willing to travel
- You will become part of a highly professional and motivated team
- You will have the unique opportunity to experience and shape the development of a recently founded company by bringing in your own ideas
- You will work independently, have all freedom you need and are thus able to personally grow and develop yourself on a constant basis
- You will work at a modern, excellently equipped workplace in the heart of Berlin
- You will benefit from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
We are looking forward to your online application.