Partner Marketing Manager (m/f) – Berlin
Project A is a Berlin-based early-stage investor and operational VC in the digital technology space. With financial support and operational expertise, Project A helps startups to build up competences in key areas such as IT/Product, Performance Marketing, Business Intelligence and Organization Building, and thus contributes to their sustainable success. Project A has supported entrepreneurs in building companies such Catawiki, Contorion, Eyeota, Lostmy.name, Nu3, Spryker, Tictail, WorldRemit, and ZenMate. More about Project A Ventures on project-a.com and on our blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:A new team member for one of our portfolio companies
- Negotiation of channel and partner specific marketing campaigns (web, events, PR, social media, web seminars, fairies, case studies) with the solution partners and industrial partners of our venture
- Forecast and controlling of the developed partner marketing campaigns
- Support and strategy development of partner marketing
- Generation of content and writing of blog posts, newsletters and magazines
- Firm knowledge of relevant media, fairies and other events in the field of e-commerce as well as the identification of new ones
- You have already worked several years in the field of e-commerce
- You have a background in marketing or communications design
- You have gained experience in the fields of blogging, web seminars, newsletters, social media and the organization of events
- You are knowledgeable about distribution systems like Magneto, Hybris or something alike
- You are a great negotiator and you have a passion about all things technical
- You feel confident in dynamic environments and always keep track of what is going on
- You can communicate fluently in German as well as in English
- You will become part of a highly motivated and professional team
- You will have the unique opportunity to experience and shape the development of a recently founded company
- You can grow ideally due to a high level of freedom to act
- You will work at a modern and top equipped office in the heart of Berlin or Hamburg
- You will benefit from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
Would you like to participate in our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.