Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of Software Engineering, Digital Marketing, Design, Communications, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for our A-Team.
What will keep you challenged?
- Support in the administration of the project time recording program including the creation of various system reports (including basis for invoicing)
- Assistance in carrying out payment transactions (online banking) and sending payment reminders (dunning)
- Support in the preparation of various monthly and ad-hoc evaluations (e.g. receivables report, target/actual comparison)
- Audit and accounting of travel expenses
- Support with preparatory and follow-up accounting (invoice receipt, invoice control, further invoicing)
- Support in the preparation of monthly and annual financial statements
Particularly in the case of an internship: taking over your own small project or long-term support for new larger projects, e.g.
- Preparation and assistance in implementing the change to a new project time recording program (independent research, comparison and testing of alternatives, support in implementation)
- Review, evaluation and preparation of the digitalization of the travel expense reimbursement of the managing directors in a system-side solution (independent research and preparation of the implementation, support during implementation)
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Bachelor or Master Studies in the field of economics or a comparable fields
- Ideally initial professional experience in finance (controlling/accounting)
- Confident in using Microsoft Office applications (especially Excel)
- Good analytical skills and a quick grasp of the issues
- Communicate fluently in both German and English
What to expect working with us:
- Zeitgeisty technology stacks and business models
- Becoming part of a highly motivated and professional team
- Working at a modern and well-equipped office in the heart of Berlin
- Benefiting from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment while gaining insights into investments of the leading German operational VC
Do you want to be part of the success story of our portfolio company?
We are looking forward to your online application.