Team Lead Key Account Manager (m/f) – Hamburg
Project A is a Berlin-based early-stage investor and operational VC in the digital technology space. With financial support and operational expertise, Project A helps startups to build up competences in key areas such as IT/Product, Performance Marketing, Business Intelligence and Organization Building, and thus contributes to their sustainable success. Project A has supported entrepreneurs in building companies such Catawiki, Contorion, Eyeota, Lostmy.name, Nu3, Spryker, Tictail, WorldRemit, and ZenMate. More about Project A Ventures on project-a.com and on our blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:A new team member for one of our portfolio companies
- International Account Management of existing clients (e.g. media agencies or publishers)
- Consulting, supporting and training customers regarding the usage of the technical platform
- Development and implementation of client individual workshops, client related projects as well as new products
- Cross- and up-selling of existing clients
- Partnering and relationship management
- Provide feedback and own ideas for new self-service features in close collaboration with the Head of Product
- Dotted-line reporting to the CTO, CEO and the product- und development department
- You have several years of relevant work experience within Key Account Management
- You have profound knowledge of online advertising, preferably related to Real-Time-Bidding (RTB) /Programmatic
- You have a high affinity for web technology in general
- Ideally you have already gained some experience as a team leader
- You are eager to continue developing professionally
- You appreciate an environment of clear communication and an open feedback-culture
- You are fluent in English and German
- You will become part of a highly professional and motivated team
- You will have the unique opportunity to experience one of our portfolio companies’ development by bringing in your own ideas
- You can grow ideally due to a high level of freedom to act
- You will work at a modern and well equipped office in Hamburg
- You will benefit from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.