Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of Software Engineering, Digital Marketing, Design, Communications, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Conception and implementation of the HR strategy according to the Founder team vision
- Development and implementation of diverse HR initiatives, i.e Employees Engagement and Feedback
- Introduction and optimization of HR tools and processes
- Leadership and further development of a 4-person team
- Consulting and coaching the leadership team on HR-relevant topics and questions
- Further development and strengthening of a corporate culture which is characterised by ownership and for which the team is motivated and comes to work for full of energy.
Which traits contribute to your success?
7-10 years experience in Human Resources, at least 4 years in a general management position, ideally in a start-up environment
Process know-how in the areas of recruiting, employer branding, on/offboarding, development and HR administration
High communication strength and emotional intelligence
Fluent in German and English
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Expect a competitive salary
- Profit from self-organized, autonomous teams
- Look forward to an atmosphere of continuous learning and improvement, including brown bag sessions and a Friday afternoon for projects of your choice
- Work in a modern office in the heart of Berlin and be surrounded by encouraging founders and smart people you can learn a lot from
- Feel supported by a quiet work environment with all the technical requirements you need
- Enjoy regular team events to unwind and bond with your teammates
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.