Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of Software Engineering, Digital Marketing, Design, Communications, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for our A-Team.
What will keep you challenged?
- Supporting the Talent Acquisition team in finding the right talents for both Project A and our portfolio companies.
- Active search for potential candidates based on previously defined criteria (Direct search on LinkedIn and Xing) from developing the best searching strategy through communication with the potential candidates
- Establishing the first point of contact to every candidate you reach out to with the help of an engaging and creative direct search message on different platforms such as LinkedIn and Xing
- Individual and diligent way of working - we can rely 100% on you
- Maintenance and extension of our candidate network on a daily basis
- Collaborating closely with our Talent Acquisition Team and the departments in charge
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Currently enrolled in the studies of business administration or a related field of study
- Know how to handle the common MS Office applications
- Excellent communication skills, orally as well as in writing and you like to proactively engage with people
- Prior experience in Talent Acquisition and Active Sourcing is a great plus
- Fluent in German and very good English skills
- 17-20/hours per week availability - divided flexible
What to expect working with us:
- Becoming part of a highly motivated and professional team
- Having the unique opportunity to experience and to make an impact on recently founded companies
- Working independently, have all freedom you need and are thus able to personally grow and develop yourself on a constant basis
- Working at a modern and well-equipped office in the heart of Berlin
- Benefiting from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.